Ignorance

10:30:00 AM

“It’s tragic that those who put up with the most from us, are often also the ones we take most for granted.”
-Yasmin Mogahed

How often you see people post things that they should not post on social media. Things that might offend others, or comments that you thought was okay to put. Well, not everyone can accept.

Social media is a platform of expression but in a positive way. You can use facebook or instagram for many things. You could also influence people or crowd to do good things. However, most of us did not think it through.

I have so many negative post on social media that sometimes it took me back especially when it comes from people who are close to you. I've got a few of those kind. But now, I learn to ignore negative things that has high possibility of impacting my thoughts. I started to be more careful on what I post cause at the end of the day, you may hurt other people. Whether or not you realized. So instead of feeling regret , why not do it right at the first step.

Wearing Love to Dress by FV, wide shawl by Melur, sandals from Charles and Keith





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram