Top 5 best website to shop in Malaysia

2:13:00 PM

I've stumbled the worst and the best wehsite for skin care , makeup, fashion and home improvement necessaties. How ever I will not share which is worst cause I believe that everyone deserve a chance to mend their mistakes or service.

These top 5 are based on my judgement as these are my go-to prefered webpage. I acknowledged the competency, efficieny and timeliness. I just love their service cause my orders always arrive on time and the after service are just professional.

Ohh, I love the fact that some of them has offers that I could not resist. Sometimes instead of 1 item, I end up purchasing more than that.

#1 Fashion Valet

#2 Zalora Malaysia

#3 Hermo Malaysia

#4 Poplook

#5 Lazada



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram