Product review : Lo'real UV Perfect BB Max

1:23:00 PM

I have used Lo'real UV block previously but a different one. It was about to finished when I decided to get another tube. So, Hermo website was my reference. Instead of getting the same one, I decided to give it a try on the Perfect BB Max. One word people, I'M LOVIN' it.

Enriched with MexorylTM SX/XL Filters that provides 12 hours long lasting sun protection. Prevents sun induced dark spots and premature aging. It is also formulated with Activa-Cell(R) and powerful anti-oxidant complex to protect skin from free radicals.

It has an ultra-light texture has an innovative color technology that magically fuses with your skin to give you a fairer looking skin, visibly reduced blemishes and pores, fade out dark spots, and evens outs skin tone.

It covers my dark sport and light wrinkles. You can either compliment this with your daily skin care or as makeup base. All in one. Easy. With the SPF50 protection from the sun, you can be out there for 12 hours too.

A tube of this sunblock could last me more than 6 months. You can purchase the Lo'real UV Perfect BB cream here.








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram