Giving back to society

12:04:00 PM

We had a great time in Bukit Mertajam last week. Reason of travelling there, because I had to deliver my customer's order.

Doing business like this gives me the opportunity to meet different people and expand my circle of friends. Most importantly, I learnt how to tolerate with different customer's character and demand. It takes a lot of patience. But I love what I'm doing now.

It has been my dream to have my own business but I'd love to do some charity at the same time. Along the journey in my life, I've learned that money is not everything, 

So as a start, I contributed every RM2 from my customer's sale to MAKNA (Majlis Kanser Nasional). Apart from this, I have align a few project for the upcoming months. I hope that many will support this good cause. 

You may purchase our shawl via Instagram or Facebook page.


 Wearing wide shawl from Melur



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram