Wearing the housewife hat

2:36:00 PM

I've never understood the meaning of exhausted until I got married. Juggling 2 things at one go is so draining. I go to work in the morning and when I come home in the evening, I became a housewife. I can only dream of having a lazy Sunday when weekend is the only time I have to clean the house, do the laundry, cook and whatever needs to be done.

Juan was down with backache and the muscle behind his head were swollen due to long hours in front of the PC. Basically, an ergonomic related conditions I decided to stay home on Monday to take care of him. Cook healthier food than usual, massage his head and make sure he drinks lots of water. 

I was working on my PC while I took care of him. It was hard to really concentrate on what I was doing. At the same time I was doing some house chores too.

Don't get me wrong, I love what I do now. Having 8 years of working experience, I witnessed how working full time has taken most of my time from doing what I love. I'm good at taking care of my home and I love doing it. I prefer doing house work than going into the work force. There's too much of politics involved and sometimes, it drains you.

Wearing dress from Poplook *super love*



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram