My 1st Mother's Day celebration

9:11:00 AM

So this year will be my first year and first time celebrating Mother's Day. It didn't hit me in the head that I'll be one of the million mothers around the world being celebrated until a few days before. I was excited, not to mention happy too. Although #babyjedi couldn't talk yet but I know he wished me telepathically 😃 .

Anywho, I was in my hometown the week of Mother's Day, so practically we had 2 mums in the house (me and my mum). I wanted to have KFC while my mum wanted pizza. We had to choose and I think you know where we headed. Obviously mummy Timah has made her decision, so no one can say 'No'.

It was just the 4 of us as Juan stayed back in Penang. Got a call from Dianah, wishing me 'Happy Mother's Day, kak'. It was really surreal being able to celebrate this special occasion at last. For all the hard work mothers had to do, difficulties mothers had to deal with especially working mums out there.

#babyjedi is turning 4 months in a few weeks time. I can't believe that he's that big already. I remember feeling labor pain like yesterday. He's in the talking phase now so it's fun to have conversation with him cause he's a smiling baby too. Not to mention throwing tantrum every time during his nap time. Other than that, whenever you talk to him, he smiles. How can I not melt ☺

We didn't took any photo of the celebration cause were too busy attending to #babyjedi cause he was crying all over the restaurant cause it was past his bedtime and daddy was panic that he choke on his tea -__-'. What a drama...




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram