Happy Birthday Daddy

10:25:00 AM

I often forget that July is a special month for the 2 most important person in my life. It's the birthday of my dad and Juan. Last year, I forgot Juan's birthday and remembered only after about 2 weeks
 -___-' . He gave me a black face for the whole week and I had to hear him ungkit for the next few weeks after that. Gosh.

And today, I knew my dad's birthday when I saw a notification on my Skype. Goodness sake. Previously I never remember anyone's birthday except for my sister and myself. Don't ask me why but I just can't remember.

My dad is a very very very simple person and my sister and I often tell everything to my dad. From education, movies, politics, boys, we talk almost anything and everything with him. Although he travels most of his life and stays far away from the family, we never felt the distance cause he's constantly catching up on us.

This year is extra special cause my dad is celebrating his birthday as a first time grand dad. Hahahaha.

So here a shout out to the hero of my life. Happy Birthday daddy. Semoga panjang umur, murah rezeki and diberikan kesihatan yang baik untuk jaga cucu yang baru nak tumbuh gigi *laugh*


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram