Golden Lake Hotel, Muar

10:11:00 AM

Our trip to Muar was back in November 2016. It was because my dad wanted to visit my sister in Muar and also because I wanted to go for a last road trip before I deliver and get imprison during confinement for 2 months. It was just me, my mum and my dad. It wasn't a peak period at that time so we managed to secure a room for the 3 of us. My sister slept over with us on the 2nd night.


My dad was the one who made the bookings as I wasn't sure what to expect in Muar. I imagined Muar a little town just like Perlis. This was the 2nd time my dad made his trip to Muar. The first time was to send my sister for registration day after her twinning program in India.

My dad booked Golden Lake Muar Hotel, which is situated around 10 mins from the town but close enough to my sister's hostel. 

I just love this hotel cause it was so spacious and clean. Although it's not a stand alone building on itself, but parking was ample and supermarket was right in front of our hotel. Convenient of getting your junk food supplies for midnight snacking :-)

The room also provides complimentary coffee and tea and the highlight of the room was the sink. Golden sink. I wished I could bring that home. Hahahah. The price of the rooms were reasonable, the fact that they're spacious and comfortable except there were no breakfast provided. They're also kids friendly hotel with space to run around for them.







For more info, check out their official website for booking inquiries.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram