Product review : Dove Body Wash Sensitive Skin

2:17:00 PM

I've never had sensitive skins but developed allergy towards lamb over the years. How I knew? I scratched like there's no tomorrow right after I consume lamb. But sometimes, sebab teringin, I'll just hantam first, worry later.

But for the past few months, I noticed that I develop rashes due to the hot weather a couple months back. I scratched until some of them bleed. They were tiny little rashes behind my back and thigh. I didn't realize that using the normal body wash will further worsen it until Juan told me. So at first I bought this really expensive brand for sensitive skin in Watson but it cost me almost RM30 for a small bottle. When I saw Dove came out with this brilliant idea of soapless body wash for sensitive skin, I was quite happy because it cost me around RM20.50 if it's on offer. Normal price will be around RM23.00. Half than what I paid for Brand X in Watson. 

Although the price was reasonable for 1000ml I had doubts on whether Dove will really work but I gave it a go anyway. Even if it doesn't suit me, I have Juan to finish it up for me kan. First application, awesome. I called my dad and told him about this. My sister has eczema too. So instead of spending RM70.00 for a bottle of less than 1000ml soap for sensitive skin, I told my dad to give Dove a try.

Dermatologist-recommended Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash is designed to give you a rich lather with the gentlest cleansers. The hypoallergenic formula with NutriumMoisture is perfect for sensitive skin and provides skin natural nourishment. In another word, Dove for sensitive skin will not leave your skin dry.

I give 2 thumbs up for this body wash :-). You can get Dove for Sensitive skin a.t any supermarket






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram