HJ x Uniqlo

9:20:00 AM

Last weekend was a packed one for me and Juan. Apart from attending an appointment with my ENT doctor on Saturday, we had to drive all the way to the main land to attend another meeting on Sunday too.

With the upcoming CNY celebration. there were soooo many cars on the road. Not included the traffic lights which turned red whenever it was our turn. Talk about 'nasib tak baik'.

Well, I bought this tunic top over the last 2 weekend. Intended for office wear. Konon. Could not resist so I tried it on yesterday. It is the comfiest cotton tunic I've worn (padahal ada sehelai je pun). It doesn't seem tight, just enough to fit my S size body. I used to wear XS okay but I can even fit M size nowadays. Sad isn't it. Been following Hana Tajima many years back but did not expect that Uniqlo will collaborate with this fashion goddess in the future. I jumped with joy. I wanted to get all of the collections but my pocket said nope. So i had the settle with just one. Jadila daripada xdak kan.

The thing that I like about this tunic are the cuts on both side of my thigh. It gives the illusion of a small thigh. Material is cooling and absorb sweat. It feels so comfortable and I think it'll be a suitable material to be worn during autumn or spring.

Wearing Uniqlo x Hana Tajima, Sometime boutique Sofina mini. shoes from Vincci




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram