Product review: Etude House Play 101 pencil

9:41:00 AM

Judging by its name, you can guess that this is an all in pencil suitable for those who are lazy enough to bring a whole box of make up in your handbag. Heavy isn't it. Just as I thought.

I've been eyeing on this magic pencil since they were launched on Hermo but the colors that I wanted has been sold out. So I had to source it elsewhere. Queensbay has an Etude pop up store situated on the ground floor. Was out with Juan last weekend so decided to take a peek at these pencils on what colors are available. I was lucky enough that it was on sale ' Buy 1 Free 1'. Guess what, I grabbed 2 colors. One matte and one creamy. So each pencil cost less than RM25. Yeay.

I love matte lipstick and dark colors lipstick. So when Etude came out with this idea of having one pencil that can do all the job, I was a happy kid. Now I don't have to bring big bulky makeup cases in my handbag anymore.

Be careful when using the matte type pencil. Make sure you scrub your lips before applying them or you'll end up with dead skins on your lips and it will reveal your chapped lips.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram