Product review : Pobling Mini Ion Applicator

11:41:00 AM

Wah, best...

That was my first impression while I 'dismantled' my Pobling packaging. I had my first glance of this product while reading a blog. When Hermo was having a promo on this little stick, I just had to purchase it. 

By the time I know, it is now sitting on my makeup table and I've been using it for the past 1 week. Fuh, memang best. While you can use it to apply your daily moisturiser, it also helps to massage your face. So selalulah nampak awet muda gitu. After a week, I could see some slight changes on my skin texture. It feels smooth.

So what actually is Pobling Mini Ion Applicator?

Pobling Mini Ion Applicator is made in Korea and is the first of its kind. Galvanic Ion that uses the principle of ionization with the nature of same poles pushing each other, the applicator vibrates gently to help deliver cosmetic nutrients deep into the skin effectively. It is more efficient and hygienic than applying skincare products with your bare hands. Hermo is the first in the market to bring this little wander stick into Malaysia.


This little stick is lightweight that you can just pack it into your toiletries bag without taking up a lot of space and it runs on AAA battery.

*there is no on/off button on it but fret not cause this applicator will vibrate upon contact with your skin and not on any other surface. 

 Pobling Mini Ion Applicator comes in 2 colors ; red and light grey. You can purchase through Hermo here.



 You can use the head to scoop your skincare and transfer onto your skin. That way, no fingers needed right. Then turn to the flat surface (behind) and gently massage your skin so that the product can absorb nicely into your skin. It takes about 5 minutes in total.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram