Travel with peace

11:12:00 AM

The last thing you want is to lose your luggage when traveling. Especially when you're the type of person who don't bother to pack extra clothes in your hand-carry luggage. Not only losing luggage is the last thing on your mind, losing your passport is even worst. When you're all alone in a foreign country. So, I never travel alone and I always check my bag from time to time to make sure that little book is still in my bag.


Imagine if something were to happen to you during your vacation. Let's say, you got admitted into a hospital in another country. You'll gonna have to pay the medical expenses all by yourself. A typical personal insurance will only reimburse the amount you have paid. What if you're lack of cash? See, there are so many situations when it comes to traveling insurance. Different scenarios.

Renting a car when traveling is a convenient way of moving around places. Easy access and you don't have to waste time waiting for public transport. However, not everyone is good at driving in different country. They have different sets of rules and regulations. Don't worry, cause Tune TrIP insurance will cover you in case of accident or mishap. However, make sure you have a valid license and documents needed. Lesen kopi is not included guys.

For me, the only thing that worries me when I travel abroad is home robbery. When I travel abroad, it will normally takes me more than a week, so the normal practice is that my parents will come over to send me and Juan to the airport and stays at our place for a few days, then come back again to pick us up upon arrival. We have house insurance but normally it covers fire or natural disaster, so with Tune TrIP, I'll be able to travel with a peace of mind

You may visit Tune protect website here for more details of the coverage and FAQs



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram