Friday love

1:47:00 PM

It has been a while since I last posted my Friday love. I was busy with my personal work. Rushing here and there to settle some errands.

However within the past few week, one particular thing happened that it make me realise that the tongue can be the greatest weapon. It can either lead to something good or it could hurt someone else.

I have had my fair share in this apart. I used to speak without thinking what others would feel but eventually I started to realize that I've hurt many feelings. Now, I take a step back before posting anything negative on social media or when talking to others even with my close friends.

You know, sometimes, you don'r realize that we're actually taking our friends for granted. No matter what we do or say, we'd thought friends will stay. It's our responsibility to take care of the people we care apart from family. It can either break a friendship or a long lastng one.


The tongue is very small and light but it can take you to the greatest heights and it can put you in the lowest depths. #Ghazali
- Imam Al Ghazali

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram