Product review : Innisfree No-Sebum primer

3:22:00 PM

 I've been head over heels on Korean skin care for the past few weeks. There are thousands of choices over the Internet. Best of all, you can order most of them online. Senang betul. 

I've been using skin care since young and has never stick to one brand. That include shampoo, lotions and other skincare products I have at home. Thank God that I do not have sensitive skin so I can slap on any brand. Name it. Gurdian and Watson are like my 2nd home. I can go cray-cray over there.

But since Hermo exist, I no longer have to drive to the mall to purchase,

Browse > Clik > Pay > Then cancel again > Change my mind > Click again > Pay

Sometimes, my fingers got numb.

My recent haul was this Innisfree primer. I've been searching high and low for a decent primer for quite some time and not sure which is best. All I know is, Korean beauty care are made from natural ingredients. I have many friends with all sorts of skin problem admit that they could see changes in their skin condition after using Korean products.

I love this primer because it doesn't leave my skin feel sticky.Upon application on your face, it  absorb like powder and you don't feel like you're wearing anything on your face. Light and without smell. I will definitely get myself another tube.

What is it actually?
Smooth skin texture with evenly covered pores and fine wrinkles
This both cleanses and smooths out uneven pores and bumps, eliciting a clear skin texture and optimizing the skin prior to the application of makeup.

Durability of long-lasting softness 
Natural mint ingredients and minerals manage the oil and moisture balance of the skin, allowing the skin to remain soft and smooth for long periods.

Clean and comfortable skin using Jeju ingredients 
This allows the skin to remain supple and clear through the tightening of wide pores from the use of Jeju green persimmon extracts, while enabling the skin to be healthy and at rest from the application of Jeju Natural minerals and green Complex.

You can purchase it at Hermo Malaysia.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram