The freedom of after marriage

10:49:00 AM

Before I got married to Juan, I had this idea that once a woman is married, she no longer have the freedom to do things solo. It was BEFORE. 

Then fast forward to today. I still managed to do things I love either with my friends or alone. There's still a level of freedom I get to enjoy.

When you got married, the daily chores that you do with your spouse can turn into a routine. So being able to do our own separate thing can sometimes be good . You don't want things to be so normal that you don't look forward to seeing each other everyday for the next 30 years. A breather, they call it.

Juan and I don't mix our friends together except that coincidentally, some of his colleagues are my ex-colleague too, which is a bonus point so we have things to talk whenever we meet. When I go out with my friends, I hardly bring him along. The industry that I work in is total opposite of what Juan does. Furthermore, the topics that we discuss may not be in the interest of Juan. When I'm out with my friends, Juan gets his lonesome time alone. He can watch his anime cartoons *which I don't get why their faces look all alike*. We sometimes fight over who wants to watch which channel. We do, like seriously.

Oohh, I'm off to a movie with a friend. Bye.

Happy Malaysia Day people.


 Wearing Poplook chiffon halfmoon shawl, Brands Outlet top, H&M skirts.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram