How dirty can your mouth be?

1:19:00 PM

My family has been a fan of Colgate toothpaste and we've been using it for more than 20 years. When I got married to Juan, we too use Colgate. 

Colgate has been in Malaysia for many years and the brand has definitely brought a positive impact to our community. They're been running a lot of campaign on the importance of mouth hygiene.

So now, Colgate is running a campaign on how well do you know about your mouth. 

To start with, do you know that 80% of the bacteria does not come from your teeth. It actually contains in your cheeks, teeth, tongue and gums.

Colgate Charcoal Deep Clean is one of my favorite since it was introduced to the market many months ago. Not only it has 12 hour of protection, it also prevent my teeth from cavities and plaque. So it really helps me in keeping me away from the DENTIST!.



 Since Juan has sensitive gums, it also gives him the advantage of protecting his gums from sensitivity. He used to use brand X for his sensitive gums but it was a bit of hassle to use 2 separate brand. So when Colgate launched their Charcoal Deep Clean, we were like 'Yeay'.

To find out their campaign or to get more details, visit their webpage


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram