Sincerity

9:23:00 PM

"Have I not tried hard?" That's what I feel when others tell me that I have not done a good job.

I bet we all know how hard we've tried in whatever task we're given but others might not see it that way. Throughout my working experience, I've always put others before me. Reason being, my dad told me, no matter how crappy your job can be, at then end of the day always think that you still have a job.

Whenever I feel bad about my work, I always think it this way. "At least I have a stable monthly income to put food on my table". But sometimes, as human being, you want appreciation. You want people to tell you that you have done a great deal not just criticism all the time. "You always do this wrongly" or "Why do you always.....". Again, as what my dad says "Don't hope anything in return when you help others, do it sincerely and good things will come eventually. It's a matter of time".

“Everybody want to experience some form of pleasure in whatever they are doing and one of the sure ways of doing that is by seeing increase in your endeavors or results”
― Sunday Adelaja




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram