Taking a breather

9:31:00 AM

It has been a stressful time for the past few weeks. Between juggling my day job and my personal work, I tell you, it has not been an easy one. I've been having mood swing with people around me. Running everywhere to get things done. But I enjoyed it.

On the other hand, Dianah is back  for her semester break. Well, it also means a messy house :-(. But it's only temporary. I think I can live with that, or can't I? My parents are back here....again to pick Dianah up from the airport. Reason being she arrived on a weekday, so it was not convenient for me. 

Since I've been so stressful for the past weeks, Juan decided to bring me out last weekend. It was weird to hear him say 'Let's go out' because most of the time, this type of conversation is normally made by me. We were walking around the malls, having lunch and got home. Just that and I did not purchase anything *pat on my back*

(wearing scarf from Scarf.Story)






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram