Before you end your day

9:23:00 AM

I believe everyone of us are working husbands and working wives. So at times, all you want to do when you get home is put your feet up and not talking to anyone. Well, that include me.

As both of us sail in marriage boat, we try to make the relationship more exciting. You know, as years goes by, things become more routine for most husband and wife. We try to avoid that. The fact that Juan respects me in many ways, made me feel like I have the responsibilities to make the effort too. I was afraid that when me and Juan got married, things gonna be a bit bland as both of us dated for less than a year before we decided to take the plunge but with God's grace, things fall into places and worked out fine. Everything happened so quickly that by the time we know, the witnesses from my nikah has already announced that we're husband and wife.

Sometimes, when it's the peak period of the year, me and Juan are busy at work that we I tend to bring the work stress home. I know, I know, that's a wrong thing to do. But I can't deny that I'm an ordinary human being. Work stress could be one of the many reasons that can cause a marriage to fail. Juan is good at handling stress but as for me, I suck at it. I kid you not. One minute I can be as friendly as my pet turtle, the next thing you know, the tables are all terbalik. let's not go to the part when I'm having my monthly thingy. It's even worst.

So what we do before both of us go to bed is, asking each other's day. Since I'm not well verse with his job scope, I'll ask Juan how was his lunch, gossips. As I used to work in the same company as Juan (let's not go to the part on how we met), so I know most of his circle of friends.

Sometimes, when we talked halfway, he'll answer me with his eyes closed. That will be our next day topic. Yes, women remembers.


 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram