Chasing your dreams

3:36:00 PM

I've been known as a person who does things half way. I mean from young, I would start something but quit halfway through when I find things start to become difficult. But as I grow older, I started to explore and identify things I love to do. I start to separate things that I really love doing and things that I was 'forced' to do.

I now know what I love to do but torn in between whether I should go for it or just treat it as my long life dreams that might not come true. The risk is not big and even if I don't make it, at least I've tried my best. Torn in between paying my monthly commitment and chasing my dream has been something that I'm still struggling with. Should I leave my day job to pursue the things I love or do 2 things at a time? Being married to Juan and having to share the financial commitment truly helps a lot. Knowing that I have a person who supports my dreams and ambitions makes the road less hard.
Even before we were married, we laid all of our financial possibilities and plans. Though sometimes there are some adhoc expenses. 

This time, I told myself, it's either I start now or live in regret for not making the first move. I've been working very hard on a project, in collaboration with a good friend of mine. We shared expectations, dreams and our plans for the company. It was quite a challenge given that we stayed in 2 separate cities. But I tried my best not to travel alot unless if it's necessary. Me and my good friend has been dreaming of having a business venture together since high school.

"It's not gonna be an easy road you know" I told her. I heard a lot of stories about having a business with your best friend will normally end up in failure. I'm trying my best to prove them wrong. Although me and my friend has our differences, I try finding ways to make sure that we both sync in any aspect when it comes to our business. I told her that best friend and business need to be a separate thing and that it is important for us to be very professional.

I told her that "I hope this will be a beginning to all good things that are about to come in the future". She said "Insyaallah".

Remember your dreams and fight for them. You must know what you want from life. There is just one thing that makes your dream become impossible: the fear of failure.
-Paulo Coelho







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram