One night stay

10:58:00 AM

It was a hectic weekend for the family as we made an impromptu trip to the main capital. It was just a night and although it was a long weekend, in conjunction with the independence day, I managed to book a decent hotel for the 4 of us.

It was a newly renovated hotel and I booked the room via Bookings.com. The initial plan was to stay nearby my cousin's place but since my mum's relative were in town, we had a changed of plan. I canceled the initial hotel and proceed to book the new one.

We had a very productive one night stay. We managed to squeeze a few hours of our time after check out in IKEA before headed back to Penang. Got myself a stand lamp for RM39.90 and a chalk board *pheww it' so hard to find a chalkboard these days*






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram