Friday love

2:11:00 PM

It's the 2nd day of Ramadhan. How's fasting been treating you? Today also marked the 2nd day that I fully don the hijab. Nothing much change except that I get weird stares and question marks on people's head. I guess, that's.....normal.

My heart was pounding fast the morning after our first sahur. Perhaps I was excited and nervous at the same time. But you know, I'm glad that I did it, at last. After I've been thinking and hesitating for the past few years.

I'll be leaving for my parent's place today because me and Juan wanted to celebrate Ramadhan with them. First Ramadhan was with my in-laws. 

I'm so grateful that things are different for me this year especially Ramadhan. I have don the hijab.......at last. I celebrated my 1st year anniversary with Juan middle of this month. We didn't travel far except we spend a night at one of the hotel here and had a nice dinner. A lobster shared by 2 person. It was h.u.g.e I tell you. As big as my face.

I'm looking to more good things ahead. May this Ramadhan brings me closer to my Creator. That I'll be given the guidance in becoming a much better Muslim, a good daughter and wife.

Salam Ramadhan everyone.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram