Daddy cool

3:52:00 PM

Indeed he is. We can talk almost about anything with him.

That's my dad. 

My dad has been travelling around throughout his life for work reason and my mum will the one who's involve in the children's education and well being. But although he is a few thousand miles away from us, he never fail to follow up with the children's progress. My dad will call us a few days once to make sure that he never loses touch with his family.

The most obvious time of the year is during Hari Raya and Chinese New Year. He rarely celebrate with us. So normally only me, Dianah and my mum goes back to my grandma's place. But regardless the fun, we miss having him around.

Working abroad is definitely an eye opener and extends the way your mind think but having to live far away from the family is another thing. The loneliness can consume you if your will and spirit is not strong enough. Working abroad also makes the family closer. We started to appreciate family time whenever he's home.

I know my dad has been working real hard to make sure that his family has the basic needs. As he grow old, all I want to do is spend as much time as I can with him. With the remaining years he has, I only want to give the best so that he'll always be happy. I know that I don't earn as much as he did, but I would want to repay back all the effort and time he had spent in raising me and my sister.

Happy Father's Day, daddy.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram