Service review : Haria Cafe, Nasi Lemak Kukus

11:02:00 AM

Perhaps a newly opened cafe by a fan of Penang football club. I assumed

It was on Monday night that me and Juan couldn't bothered to cook dinner. Plus I couldn't decide what I wanted to eat.

Juan googled interesting halal places to eat so we bumped into Haria Cafe. Their major dish was the nasi lemak kukus and ayam goreng berempah.

Presentation wise? Plating looks good. 

Sambal wise? Reddish but a bit watery. 

Ikan bilis? Crunchy and not too salty. 

Rice? Smells nice but lacked of coconut milk

Ayam goreng berempah? A bit of dissapoinment. Tasted like a normal fried chicken. Perhaps the marination process did not complete whereby it would be good if the chicken can be marinated a few hours or better still, overnight.

I couldn't taste any of the grinned lemongrass. The chicken was hard. Maybe because it was fried longer than it should. The meat was dry and not moist. 

However, if you don't fancy ayam goreng. You can try their sotong sambal and daging redang. The rendang tasted so good. I believe it would go well with the rice. Total price for 3 plate of nasi lemak including drinks were RM20. Quite reasonable. I wouldn't say it was cheap because nothing comes cheap nowadays.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram