Product review: SILKYGIRL Big Eye 2 in 1 eyeliner

8:40:00 AM

I only doll up when needed. Like when attending a formal functions and wedding dinner. Other than those times, my face are just bare naked. 

So I have been using the SILKYGIRL Big Eye 2 in 1 eyeliner for a couple of months now and I'm loving it. Not only it glide smoothly on your eyelids, it also glide onto eye shadow. You know, some eye liners doesn't glide on your eye lids once you apply the eye shadow. You have to give it a little pressure and sometimes it could cause irritation.

The only disadvantage about this eye liner, is that, the lead will dry out once you leave it unused. You need to sharpen it again to scrap the excess dried leads.

You can also watch their video here in giving you an idea on how can you use the SILKYGIRL Big Eye 2 in 1 eyeliner.

My favorite color would be Brown Milk. What's yours?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram