Over-the-sea

8:27:00 AM

Another close friend of mine got married last 2 weekend and boy, we were super excited. Adha is known as someone who doesn't take things seriously, even during the final year of our degree studies. But he's someone you can count on times of trouble. A true friend I can say. We've known each other since 2004, the beginning of my diploma studies. 

It was also an opportunity to meet the rest of the company during the wedding. A little reunion with some of my ex-classmates. But unfortunately, not even half of us turned up. Well, at least the small little company did had a good time. 



We were walking towards the car when we bumped into this little cute God's creation. I can't resist but to stop and took her picture. She actually stood still and let me took it. Isn't she adorable?




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram