Delon X Nelly

10:50:00 AM

Last weekend was the weekend that I have been waiting for so many months. One, is because a close friend of mine that I have known for many years is finally tying the knot. Secondly, I got to meet my ex-colleagues and old friends. The wedding was more of a reunion of long lost friends. I was so happy and excited that I did not ate most of the dishes served. I was so busy taking photos with friends that I almost forgot that I brought Juan along to the wedding dinner.
-_____-

But Juan also had a few people that he knew so it was a win-win thing for both of us. It was nice to see everyone was there having a great time, catching up with each other, hugging as if it has been years since we all met. 

You know, it was such an amazing feeling that I had that night. Seeing familiar faces again makes me feel so warmth. We've gone through a lot together and the memory that we had, will always be there with each and everyone of us. Everyone may have moved on with their lives but we will always have a little part of them in our memory. It was definitely a great weekend.

I wore custom baju kurung moden (SIA uniform inspired), traditional necklace from Paperdollcloset, red heels from Vincci,, clutch from Bonita.












You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram