#alvinhannah Part 2

11:00:00 AM

This is the ocntinuation of #alvinhannah matrimony

We attended Hannah's church wedding in the morning where the event was attended by only close family members and friends. Needless to say that I was very excited this time. Each and everyone of us stays in different states. We only meet during the lunar celebration which is once a year. So when we have the opportunity to meet at a celebration like this, we took the advantage to catch up with one another.

With me and Juan being the newly wed before Hannah, there were few questions from relatives on how's life after marriage.

The church wedding was a simple one but a lot of emotional parts. When my cousin gave Hannah away to her new man, especially. I could see both parents were happy but I guess they promised to each other not to cry on that day. It was a well organised celebration, full of love and a good team work in making sure this is successful.











You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram