#alvinhannah Part 1

9:58:00 AM

It was the weekend for my not-so-little niece, Hannah's wedding. Started with the church wedding in the morning. It was my first time attending. I've never been to a church wedding before. The event is similar to our Muslim matrimony, the nikah. Most of the family members were there. I love attending this kind of function because this is where I get to meet relatives.

I wanted to wear a long dress, at first. Then I thought of using my skirt from one of my baju kurung, pair it with a 2 strap singlet, covered with a cardigan. The dark purple 2 strap singlet that I have complimented the skirt which is in light purple. The cardigan was in blue hues.

Wearing custom made skirt from my baju kurung moden, F21 2 strap singlet, kimono cardigan by Zalora
handbag from Toscano (part of the hantaran), chunky necklace by Paerdollcloset, heels by Vincci+.







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram