Product review: Mustika Ratu Whitening cream

4:18:00 PM

Well, this is an accidental discovery. Bought this small jar of whitening cream from an Indonesian toko last year. Wanted something cheap as a night cream. Well, my mum used to put Mustika Ratu coconut oil on my hair when I was a little girl because I have thin hair.

I stopped using it when I started living alone. It's just too hassle and take up too much time. So I'm quite familiar with Mustika Ratu brand. So I bought this cream as night cream because I was out of one. Went back home and found that it was too oily for my face especially the T-zone. Though I have normal skin.

So since I'm not using it at home, I thought I could use it in my office. Applying the cream every time I finished my prayer. It doesn't feel sticky or oily. I guess because I work in an air conditioned environment. Then eventually I start putting up make up to work, the usual eye liner, lipstick and eye liner and the hardest part to remove is definitely the eye liner. 

Right after every wash, the eye liner will smudge and my eyes will turn into panda eyes. So I swapped a little bit of the cream to on a tissue paper and rub onto my eye lids as well as below my eyes to remove the smudged eye liner and it worked. Squeaky clean.

So you get 2 goodness in a jar. As a moisturizer agent and a cleanser.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram