Pure Beauty wrinkle mask

8:03:00 PM

I have tried numerous masks available in drug stores but this one?..Name it... It is just perfect. It's from Pure Beauty. You can get them from Watson for only RM9.90. And for a person like me, I could maybe use up to 3 times.

It doesn't feels oily on your skin and dries up real fast. Unlike some other brands that I have tried, it usually feels really oily (because I have combination skin) especially at the nose part and forehead. Normally I will only snap the mask on my face, 15 mins max. But this one, while writing this review, I actually have the mask, still on my face. It smells slightly powdery. Imagine baby powder from Puree (not the baby Johnson one).




The top part of the tip looks like a tube but once you have open it up, you can seal it back. So you gotta keep in a dry and cool compartment (like in your make up box but make sure it is clean) It is easier to squeeze out rather than the conventional type where you have to use a scissor to cut it.

You face actually feels so 'light' after washing them off. But before you apply the mask on your face, make sure you cleanse it first but do not apply any moisturiser on your face before the mask. Just mask purely right after your face is clean.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram