Christmas and USS Singapore

2:08:00 PM



So ,how's your Christmas preparation? Not yet. Well, too bad. See how excited we were in the office. We decorated our cubes with fake snows (using cottons) as well as some Christmas ornaments (by our own cost okay!). The view are nicer at the ground floor of our office as almost the whole floor are decorated with Christmas theme (with Christmas trees except us). They are much more creative than we are. If feels like we're in the US. With fake snows around. And oohh ya, we're having Christmas gift exchange this coming 15th December..Oohh how excited I'm. Already bought the presents as well..Ohh lala..




No, I didn't visit USS for the 2nd time but I miss it...Well, I guess everyone knows that there's this new ride called Transformers: The Ride 3D. You can watch it in YouTube. It is a ride with moving chairs that follows the scene in the movie. Cool right?? I can't watch to visit USS again. The first time was when it was first open. Tickets were like S$73 (weekends rate). Yes, ticket prices are divided into 2. For weekdays and weekends. But I advise you to buy those ticket via on-line months before your travel date or else you'll be taking photos just in front of the entrance :-(.

We were lucky as there are number visitors who did not showed up even when they have bought the tickets online and paid by credit card. So they ticket attendant sold it to the 4 of us (mummy, adik, 2 of my mum's bff daughters, and me).. But sadly, it was raining season and some of the rides are not officially open yet. There are number of rides that will scare the living s*** out of you like :

Cylon Terror Ride, Revenge of the Mummy,


No I did not hop on any of the ride and Yes I'm a scary cat. I will vomit on you after the ride so don't bother to ask me to go on the ride with you!. Anyway, if I had the chance to go there again, I'll definitely CHOOSE to ride on some of the stuff there.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram