Tri Action Aqua Boost by Bio Essence review

10:18:00 PM

Review time...

Remember this product that i bought roughly a month ago. I'd said that i'll do the review within 1 week?. Well, sorry for the delay as i was caught up with some other stuff.

Anyhow, i can't exactly give this product a full thumbs up. Maybe half though. This is because the name Aqua represents H2O and this is suitable for people with dry skin. Unlike mine, i have a combination skin with my T-zone and forehead being the oiliest part. The next best thing is, you can slap the gel onto your face and off you go to your dreamland and just wash it with water before you proceed with cleanser.

Yes, my face seems plumpier and amazingly, my pimple scars that i have on my chin is starting to fade off. Your face feels moisturized as well and it doesn't feels dry.

A bottle of this product could last you months depending on how you use it. For me, i use every 2 days due to my skin condition. Also, it feel slighty icy when touches your skin. And it comes in 2 sizes and you can get easily at the nearest supermarket like Jusco. And drugstore concept stores like Watson or Guardian.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram