Cafe Hunting: Halal BRGR Cafe

9:36:00 AM

I don't usually like artisan burgers. Cause I feel they're mostly muak, too big, too much ingredients in it, too much sauce, too much vege, practically too much of everything. When Juan insist of trying this new burger cafe, which at first, I thought just like any burger cafe I have seen, I just followed along. Just because he wanted to bring me and Isa out on that weekend.

Juan got to know about this cafe from a friend who posted a photo of the burger she ate on Instagram. Macam biasa, being the greedy elephant he is, even photo of fries can make him drool. Gosh...

So we drove to town area, Lebuh Campbell to be specific and lucky that we found car park close to the cafe. Because it was going to rain, we didn't wanna risk of being drenched, let alone letting Isa catch a cold. 

It was a small cafe with limited seating. Very simple decor with 3 employees at that time (they have to improve their customer service *slaps forehead*).  I ordered the ala carte Aloha Fried Chicken (giler sedap) and Juan order the set of Dirty Cheesy Burger that comes with ice lemon tea and curly fries (you can choose the normal fries too). What I like about this burger joint is that their portion is not huge like some burger cafe I have been, the sauce is not drenching the burger and most importantly, it tasted fresh. FYI, the beef and chicken patty are home made and they're really packed with meat *screamed MEAT* .







26, Lebuh Campbell, George Town, 10100 George Town, Pulau Pinang



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram