Taking a break from mummy duties

1:06:00 PM

Life has been so hectic for the past few months and some things have become a routine for me. To a point where I felt sooo exhausted. Being a full time working mum has totally took a toll on me not just physical but mentally. At times, I even go to bed at almost 1am.

With the non stopping demand from work, it just adds on to what I already have in my hands. Not everyone understand that breastfeeding mum's need is as important as a pregnant woman. When you're in stress or you're rushing during pumping, it's hard to focus on what you're doing. From my 6 months experience, many mummies told me that they're under produced mum but from what I understand, I believe they lost focus during their pumping session like rushing for meetings or thinking about their workload. On top of that, demand from bosses just adds on the pressure. If only people understand what breastfeeding mums a.k.a ftwm has to go through.

I'm very indeed blessed with abundance of breast milk. In fact, I have extras to donate to other babies almost on a weekly basis. Hey, I'm not complaining though. Why not help other babies in need kan.



So our trip to Lombok was something I've been looking forward to although it was hard to leave #babyjedi behind. At least I have some time off from mummy duty. We didn't have any itinerary in hand and accommodation was confirmed a few days before our departure. We spent half of our day touring around Lombok and half a day at the home stay. We didn't travel far. Only around Senggigi and nearby Lombok airport.

Our purpose was to really relax without having any plan. Plus my travel buddy was pregnant, so we reduce any activities that might tire her out. We had breakfast cooked freshly every morning, lepaking by the pool. Macam mat saleh la. It was really nice. Not having to think about anything but perhaps I might bring #babyjedi in my next trip. Rindu...




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram