Bio Essence 24K Bio Gold day and night cream

1:16:00 PM

I must say that my skin has changed even since I got #babyjedi. It became very dull and I have more freckles too. I've started using sunblock a couple of years back. But recent years, I start to take better care of my skin. Konon, nak jadi mak yang hot. 

I have tried numerous skin care product and most of them are over the counter ones. So currently I've started using Bio Eseence 24K Bio Gold ranges. It was recommended by and ex colleague of mine. It was on value pack of 2 =RM49.90. How can you resist that price tag. It consist of a jar of night cream and day cream. 15g each one.

What I like about these 2 creams are, they're light weight and absorb almost immediately unto your skin. Unlike some products, it doesn't leave that sticky residue too.







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram