C O S R X Galactomyces Alcohol-Free toner

10:11:00 AM

I have been avoiding myself from using alcohol-based toner on my skin because I noticed that it dries up my skin and it felt harsh too. Although it is said to be useful on pimples and acne, in order to get rid of the bacteria contained in the pus.

There are few reasons on why you should start practicing alcohol-free toner/astringent based toner:

Less Irritation
The job of a good toner is to get rid of the damage that appears on the surface of your skin. However, a toner that contains alcohol will only further irritate your skin, resulting in redness and inflammation. An alcohol-free toner is much more gentle, and will allow the surface of your skin to heal.

Balance pH
If you use a bar of soap or foaming face wash that might dry out the skin due to their low PH balance, a toner will help counteract the dryness that occurs.

Enhance
Depending on the ingredients used in the toner, they can help calm, control oil, stimulate blood circulation, destroy acne-causing bacteria, provide anti-oxidant benefits and more.



Previously, I've been using a different brand for my toner. It was good but it doesn't help in terms of my aging concern. So I decided to give COSRX a try since I've been reading a lot of good reviews about it online.

Galactomyces Alcohol-Free Toner uses the ground-breaking Galactomyces fermentation techonology for maximum results which include nourishment, moisturization, renewal,and toning effects.

What I love about this toner is that, it doesn't contain perfume and colorless. It comes in a 150ml spritz bottle but I poured into a smaller bottler so that it's easier for my to pack it in my luggage and for daily use as I will know how much should I use on cotton face. I use it in my daily skin regime Wash > Tone> Serum > Moisturize

So far, Korea based products has not disappoint me. Although the effect takes longer time compared to Western brand, it doesn't leave any harsh residue or sensitive effect on my skin and they feel smoother as well.



COSRX Alcohol-Free toner also contain Galactomyces that helps your skin in terms of anti-aging. So what is GALACTOMYCES?





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram