Nadre Koqipop Sunsreen with SPF 50++

8:24:00 AM

With our all year round hot weather in Malaysia, a good sunscreen is important in our daily skin care regime. Not just that, make sure that most of the products you used are made from natural ingredient. Zaman sekarang, everyone is so health conscious. So semua orang nak beli produk yang natural.

Suncreen is important because it protects your skin from the harmful rays of UVA and UVB that could lead to skin cancer, freckles, sunburn, over a time period due to long exposure to this elements.

I have sensitive skin and prone to breakouts if I use the wrong skin care. But surprisingly, this sunscreen doesn't give me all that. Instead it helps make my skin more refine and my pores are getting smaller. My skin doesn't feel sticky or oily after application. So I don't need to apply any foundation, just some dash of blusher and lipstick. It also doesn't leave this off white effect on your skin. Unlike certain sunscreen, after application, you can see that you skin tone is 1 or 2 tone lighter than the original.

What's good about Koqipop sunscreen?
1. It moisturizes your skin
2. Instant whitening and glowing effect
3. Covers up scars and freckles
4. Contains SPF 50++ that will protect your skin from the harmful UVA and UVB

I've been using it only a week plus yet I've seen some slight improvement on my skin. Imagine if continuous usage. I love the small packaging that could fit in your handbag. Light enough to put in your pocket too. Easy to carry around and it smells so good too.

For more info, visit byalexablue_instantshawl page today.

*Results from the use of Beauty product above may vary depending upon the individual and will depend on multiple factors, including your age, gender, skin type and condition, use of other products used, health history, lifestyle, diet and others







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram