Haggard or elegant?

12:26:00 PM

When I got married, I've always wanted to be one of those hot mama-to-be when I'm pregnant. I didn't want to be a pregnant lady who wears only baggy clothes, slippers and carry nothing on her hands. Let's use Marion Counter as our benchmark. Minus the Louis Vuitton bag, Chanel purse, Louboutin shoes that she always wear for her family outing. Can't afford those although I work my entire life.

So when I got into my 2nd trimester, the urge of beautifying myself was so intense that I started to purchase myself new makeup stuff. One of them is this Maybelline V face duo stick. It works wonder. Not only they practical but also easy to pack in my handbag. It is not oily and lasted the whole day unless you wipe them off.

Features one contouring shade on one end and a shimmering highlighting shade on the other, these retractable “bullets” are angled for precise application and the cream base delivers a natural, blendable finish. This product gives a precise contoured look fit for daily wear.

It comes in 2 colors. medium or light. You can purchase it via Hermo Malaysia.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram