Innisfree Smart Foundation Water Balancing SPF30 PA++

9:25:00 AM

Recently my interest in grooming myself came back.

I started to put on makeups on a daily basis. Even to the office. Knowing me as someone who don't bothers to put on even a simple lip tint or lipstick, let alone putting on foundations, I made it. WITH medium coverage foundation TOO. Surprised myself too.

So I took the advantage of the recent Malaysia Cyber Sale to get myself a bottle of good serum. I'm turning 32 this year, so my obvious concern are wrinkles. Not that I have them yet. While searching for one, I kind of stumbled accross this foundation from Innisfree. I'm crazy over this brand, not sure why. I've purchased a few range of their skin care product and I kind of like them. I don't buy foundations online because the risk of purchasing the wrong shade of your skin is high but I gambled it anyway.

I don't have fair skin anymore like I used to back when I was in my 20s. Mainly because I was exposed to outdoor activities a lot during those time and not bother to apply sunblocks. Cause I though being tan was cool. I developed freckles on my cheek bones as a result of that.

This foundation comes in 3 shades.Light Beige, True Beige and Natural Beige. I took the True Beige one. This version is recommended to those who has oily skin and if your skin texture is thin and sensitive. It's not a full coverage foundation. If you love natural makeup and want to keep the flaws and freckles on your face medium covered, then go for this. I love the fact that it didn't leave my skin oily after a few hours of application. But it comes ONLY in 15ml tube so it won't be enough for hardcore makeup users. I use them mainly to cover my dark circles (pregnancy makes you develop dark circles -__-). I didn't notice my dark circles until a colleague of mine pointed them out. Uurrgghh.

Innisfree Smart Foundation Water Balancing SPF30 PA++ contains Jeju mineral and green tea ingredients that makes the skin look healthy and alive. Get them today from Hermo Malaysia

**Results from the use of Beauty product above may vary depending upon the individual and will depend on multiple factors, including your age, gender, skin type and condition, use of other products used, health history, lifestyle, diet and others






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram