Flemington Hotel, Lake Garden, Taiping

6:21:00 PM

So where did we stay in Taiping?

Juan been telling me about this hotel that we should stay. Which is by the lake with 2 views you can choose, the back lane view or the lake view. If it's peak season and with luck, you might get the lake view. We got ourselves a housing estate view. Boleh la kan.

It was supposed to be a surprise for Juan but knowing me who can't keep surprises to herself, I had to tell him 2 days before. Nak rahsiakan nama hotel pun tak jadi.

I booked through Bookings.com and it was on promo, RM168 inc 6% tax and breakfast for 2.

What I expected? By the name itself, I expected that the hotel will be as exclusive as Gurney Hotel but in reality, it looks more of a 3 star rated hotel but t's clean and quite spacious. But the walkway to our room were not well lit with only wall lights instead of ceiling lights. Breakfast was good (because they served real Koko Krunch, not those bought from food supplier). I tend to go for cereal first every time during my hotel stay. I just love cereals. My favorite part of this hotel is the bathroom. It has this retro touch with black and white tiles. It looked more of a 70s and 80s kind of bathroom. The bed was spacious but there were no closet. It's just a railing with hangers for you to hang your clothes.

Picture sourced by Google.








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram