Sugarbelle lip matte in Sand Storm

9:00:00 AM

I've been a follower of Sugarbelle cosmetics since the first day of their Instagram account was created. Never did I thought that one day I will purchase one of their best selling lip matte.

I've been the 'safe side' person. So instead of getting myself a bold color lip matte, I settled with a tube of natural color. I purchase the lip matte in Sand Storm. a lightly pinkish earthy tone, suitable on my skin tone and I can wear them to office too.

First thing, I just love the bottle. Secondly, it doesn't dries out my lip unlike my NYX lip matte. But anyway, I believe the ingredients are slightly different. The Sugarbelle lip matte is slightly glossy and it is advisable that you scrub your lip before applying them. The only thing I dislike about this lip color is that it doesn't look smooth on your lips and it has to be applied 2 to 3 layers to make it look perfect. Although it's a matte lip tube, but the texture is slightly towards the glossy type. Not too glossy nor not too dry.

I love the smell cause it smells so sweet and bubble gummy. It makes you wanna lick your lips every time.

Get yours today from Sugarbelle :-)





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram