Mane 'n Tail for hijabers

12:27:00 PM

Ever since I wear the tudung, my number one problem is hair fall. They fall EACH TIME after my shower. So the toilets are full with strands.

I try not to tie my hair when they're wet but sometimes I don't have the extra time in hand to blow dry my hair before I wear my shawl *blame on the last minutes attitude I have* in the morning before I head to work.

So when I saw this hair shampoo from one of the MANY blog I read, I was tempted to give it a try. Coincidentally I was in Singapore, hop by Watson and got myself this much talk shampoo for hijabers

A bottle of this cost me S$15.90 for 355ml. Lasted me many months. But because this shampoo doesn't produce foams. So you have to use an extra amount compare to your other regular shampoo.

The fact that my hair doesn't go tangle after each use, I don't mind about the amount of foam it produces although I prefer shampoo with a lot of foam.

It smells good too. You can purchase this shampoo via Lazada

This shampoo also comes with a few options; Original, Deep Moisturizing, Gentle Clarifying, Color Protect, Herbal-Gro, and Daily control Anti-dandruff.

Benefit of Herbal-Gro:
Gently cleanses, leaves hair shiny, silky and healthy looking
Micro-enriched protein formula that is designed to prevent breakage, frizz, and split ends, leaving hair stronger and longer.
Safe for relaxed, permed, color or chemically treated hair.






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram