Family reunion

11:34:00 AM

It's May
.
It's public holiday
.
Planning

Spending my time on the lappy, discussing our next destination for Aidilfitri.

This year, I plan to celebrate Hari Raya a little different. It has been more than 6 years since we last went back to Singapore to celebrate. One of the many reasons, the currency exchange. They're way too high for our liking. I just hope that the currency would be nicer to us nearer to the celebration.

Another reason is because, my mum has a very big family. 12 siblings to be exact. One of them passed away, 1 just got reunited with her a few years back and the remaining just doing their own thing. So I'd thought Hari Raya will be a great way to gather everyone just like the good old days. I hope it works. Gathering a big family is not easy but at least it's worth the try.

I've come to realized that everyone in the family are getting old and nothing can be happier than seeing your own sisters, brothers, mothers, family members. As time goes by, we didn't realize that we all busy chasing the worldly material and we stopped focusing on the most important thing in life, family. Something that you can never replace once they're gone.

Work can wait, other thing can wait but death wait for no one. I've lost too many family members, some I've never even met in my life or I was too young at that time. But now that I have the chance to make things right again, I wouldn't want to miss that window.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram