Summary of the week

1:51:00 PM

The whole week has been so hectic to me that all I wanted to do after work is sleep. 

It took me a while to get used to the weather when we came back from Japan but the moment we touched down from the airport, we had roti canai. We cannot imagine having Japanese food every single day. I'm Malaysian at heart. We even found a Malaysian restaurant in Tokyo and I had to order nasi goreng kampung that cost RM30 per plate #cannottahanla

The weather was soooo cold that we wanted the 2 weeks to end quickly but when we arrived at the airport, I was like 'Can patah balik to Japan ke?'. It was sooo hot.

So after arriving Malaysia, I told Juan that I wanted to plan for our biggest trip ever, Iceland. I read a few blogs here and there to find out some tips on surviving Iceland, budgeting and the dos and don'ts. I know it's not going to be an easy trip but it's definitely worth while one. This time, I did not asked any of my friends to tag along. Instead I posted out on my FB on finding travel buddies and surprisingly the feedback was good. I think it's the best way to do it.


(Poplook dress, Sometimes bag, Scarf Story wide shawl)


ALETHIA wide shawl from By Alexa Blue



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram