Product review: Beating stress with Bath and Body Works

1:31:00 PM

You know that you'll do anything to get the stress out of your system. Stress can ruin your day. As I have so many ongoing project and a small business to run, I know that stress is always around me. Sometimes I bring it out on Juan cause he's my #punchingbag. Joking.

When I stress, I don't really want to talk to anyone. I'll either put myself to sleep or ignore people around me. I hate exercising. I rather rot in bed and having to put on my running shoes. Yeap #imlazylikethat.

So when a friend of me recommended the Bath and Body Works stress relieve lotion, I was skeptical if a glass bottle of lotion can kick the stress out of me. It was on 50% discount when I bought it so i guess it was a good buy or I was lucky that it was on sale. 

Initially it was supposed to be on my working desk but I decided to bring it back home so that I can use it before bed. At least my bed sheet will have eucalyptus fragrant. Konon, to beat Juan's air liur basi. Hahahaha. The intention was to be like mat salleh in commercial. Putting on lotion before you sleep. So I did. I just loveeeeeeeeee the smell. It smelled like mixture of women and men fragrance in a bottle but better. I love the non sticky texture and glide smoothly on my skin. Although it absorb so quickly into the skin, it doesn't really provide the moisture I need during my sleep but yet again, it's just a small deal.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram