Friday love: Breakaway from the norm

1:12:00 PM

Do you know what was the first thing that came across my mind when my mum informed me about my cousin's wedding in Johor? 'Yeay'..Yeap that was the first thing I thought of. The last holiday I had was back in March. Although this is just cuti-cuti Malaysia it was nice to get my eyes off the computer, colleagues and the usual things I see everyday.

I have come to a point where I want to do something new. Something that requires me to go out and meet people, not just 8 to 5 job. I love changes and not everyone can adapt to that as they've been in the same comfort zone for the past 20 years, so when I have to work with people that is not up to the challenge, it's hard for me to move forward.

The Johor trip was something I needed. A short trip to the unknown. Meeting my aunties and cousins, laughing about everything, more or less helped in diverting my mind about office. Not looking at my computer for 8 hours. A change in environment.

I love kenduri and festive seasons. It's a time where family members all gather and have dinner at the same table.






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram