Product review: Innisfree - No Sebum Mineral Powder

9:39:00 AM

Whenever I put makeup on my face, it'll looked like I have slapped cooking oil after 2 hours upon applying. I want to look pwetty sometimes as I rarely put makeup on except special occasions. 

So when I saw Innesfree on Hermo Malaysia and ON DISCOUNT, I took my debit card out and instantly purchased it. I received my order 2 days. So fast lor...


I pat the powder after I put on my UV moisturizer as I have yet to test it with makeup. After 2 hours, no, it doesn't look like I have cooking oil on my face, but it looked like baby's bump. I meant smooth okay. It felt velvety. The powder doesn't contain any smell and it was so fine. Your face doesn't look caked when applied.

 Innisfree was actually my first Korean beauty product. I have many friends using Korean stuff but you know la, me being me.

I told Juan that I'm gonna change my skincare to Korean based products too in stages. 

He replied "Habisla, there goes my money". 

I told him "I thought making sure your wife stays pretty is part of your tanggunjawab?"

"Win liao lor"






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram