Service review : Tree Monkey, Teluk Bahang

8:38:00 AM

How do I describe Tree Monkey?

Delicious.Dark.Windy.Amazing view.

It was a nice evening on Tuesday last week when my colleague decided that we should have dinner in Tree Monkey just before the Ramadhan kick start. This has been planned ages but never executed. Our initial outing was that, we go for hiking to Monkey Beach. Knowing me and Tasha, food lover, I know that the hiking plan will never happen. So we substitute with makan. Tell me, who doesn't like food?

So since the 3 of us had no plans on that particular day, we drove there. Tree Monkey is situated in the lush greenery of Teluk Bahang, facing the Andaman sea. A great place to watch the sunset. Situated beside Tree Monkey is the Tropical Spice Garden.

Although the place is nice, avoid wearing dark color clothing or shorts because you'll invite mosquitoes. However they provide guest with mosquito repellent oil spray. It smells like citronella.

Service overall?
Superb and super friendly.
Food was super delicious especially the Darling crab and tomyam. The otak-otak was not bad too.

Imagine eating good food while watching sunset, facing the Andaman sea. The sea view was so beautiful. However, I suggest that you call Tree Monkey to make reservation because the restaurant is not big and seats are limited.

Sorry the photo qualities aren't good because my camera decided to die on me, so had to use mobile phone.

Photo courtesy of : Tasha.







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram